I'm Sara. Oklahoma born and raised for the whole of my 23 years, but am currently living in southern Spain. I believe in a loving, kind, just, and forgiving God. I hold a B.A. in Spanish with a minor in TESOL. A descriptive linguistics fanatic, along with Sailor Moon, Doctor Who, Miyazaki films, Wes Anderson films, Hank and John Green, and the Oxford comma. I think people should be able to choose how to live their lives. If you want to know more, just ask.
I like people. Talk to me in English o háblame en español.
Headcanon guys: Bumi I died on the same day that Bumi II was born. In honor of him, Aang named his son after his old friend. It may seem a bit unlikely because Bumi I would have been extremely old, but Kyoshi died when she was 230 years old. Any thoughts?
- themagnificentsquid reblogged this from sailorsoldierlove and added:
- themagnificentsquid likes this
- pattypete likes this
- wladyb reblogged this from sailorsoldierlove
- veraxi reblogged this from sailorsoldierlove
- ignoranceismanipulating reblogged this from sailorsoldierlove
- ignoranceismanipulating likes this
- touissaint likes this
- eat-the-alphas likes this
- the-sicknessxd likes this
- muarada reblogged this from korras-vagina
- alwaysdancingthroughlife likes this
- monobats likes this
- ad0maniaa likes this
- borra-shipper likes this
- aldah likes this
- upanddownthesquare likes this
- upanddownthesquare answered: Neat.
- eternalstarr reblogged this from sailorsoldierlove
- backtraf answered: OMG Yes!
- moltenpool reblogged this from korras-vagina
- moltenpool likes this
- moira-the-piemaker reblogged this from korras-vagina
- korras-vagina answered: Accepted
- korras-vagina reblogged this from sailorsoldierlove
- steaming-hot-leaf-juice likes this
- sailorsoldierlove posted this